October 7, 2013

MORE Notes on I Hraet You are online.


Well, we’re long overdue for an update on the Notes page.  But with the (unofficially-titled) Sheila O’Leary Arc completely wrapped up, I figured it’s about time to pull back the curtain on a few hraet-y matters. Anyone up for it?

Oh.  I guess you don’t have a choice in the matter.  Unless you close the page and never look back, but who would ever stoop so low?

…Don’t close the page.  I’ll do your laundry for you if you don’t.

So yeah, go and have a look over on this page (which I'm linking again because...reasons) whenever you’re ready.  It’s worth noting, though, that as of today I Hraet You is going to take a break.  I’ve reached a good stopping point via the kinda-sorta season finale-ish 97th chapter, so I figure I should pause for a bit and rebuild my buffer.  (And work on some other stuff, some of which might be popping up soon.)  For the time being you can probably still expect Cross-Up posts to come on Tuesdays and Fridays, as they have been for a while.  They just won’t be sandwiched between IHY posts.

Is that it for housekeeping?  Yeah, I think that’s it for housekeeping.  In the meantime, read on.  It’s the only way you’ll have context for WRESTLING.

No comments:

Post a Comment